Saturday, December 9, 2017

Baseball card stories from Dillon Gee

Dillon Gee has pitched eight season in the major leagues, going 51-48 with a 4.09 ERA. This year, for Texas and Minnesota, he went 3-2 with a 3.47 ERA. He kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

"I don’t have many baseball card stories other than I was the kid that would tape them by the back wheel of my bike so it would sound like a motorcycle. Haha. I still have a Nick Evans card in my toiletry bag from years ago when I played with him and somehow ended up with it!😂 I have signed a couple cards of me with a map of the DFW metroplex roads behind it and that is my favorite card. I haven’t found one for myself yet."
Thanks! I don't have that version, but do have the base card.

1 comment:

  1. I got a nice TTM autograph success from Dillon a few years back when he was first getting into the league. Class act guy.

    ReplyDelete