Thursday, December 7, 2017

Kenneth Gilbert on baseball cards

Outfielder Kenneth Gilbert played in the White Sox organization from 2007 to 2011. In 137 games he hit .255 with 5 HR and 67 RBI. Now a real estate investor in the Dallas area, he kindly answered my questions about baseball cards.

- Do you have any stories about cards of yourself or of other players? 
I still have most of the cards of my teammates and me from Bristol 2008.

- Do you have a favorite card of yourself or of another player? 
I have a Ken Griffey Jr ( my fav player) card from early in his career that I will probably never sell or let go. My favorite card of mine is the Topps card I have out. 
 
- Do you collect baseball cards?
I have an extensive collection of baseball cards from the late 80’s, 90’s, and early 2000’s.
  
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment